Python Developer - Back-end
Are you a passionate Developer with extensive knowledge of Python, microservices and Cloud-based solutions?
Looking to take responsibility for development of new features for our core product, using cutting edge location technology?
Want to be involved in making a real difference in society?
We’d love to talk to you about the different development opportunities we have here at Navenio!
As Python developer you will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of server-side features, for a Cloud-based product. The Python developer will take responsibility for architecture of their own projects and working collaboratively with the operations team.
For the Back-end team we’re looking for a Python developer with a wide breadth and depth of knowledge in Python. With experience of designing, building and running low latency, scalable reliable and secure Cloud-based systems for a large number of users.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, building and running low latency, scalable, reliable and secure cloud-based systems for a large number of users
- 2+ years of designing scalable RDBMS and NoSQL databases (eg MongoDB, Redis)
- Proficient in Python
- Experience of web frameworks (eg Django, Flask, Tornado)
- Good knowledgeable of back-end systems and RESTful architectures exposing API to mobile apps
- Experienced with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Proven ability to deliver commercial software to deadlines
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Flexible, dedicated and curious
We'd particularly love it if you have:
- Experience of storing, managing and processing large scale datasets
- Knowledge of or experience with React or other client-side application
- Exposure to Git, testing frameworks and continuous integration
- Experience of working with agile project managementframeworks
Navenio are filling a massive gap in the market for indoor location services, be part of a team who develop smartphone based indoor localisation technology. While the technology could be beneficial to many market sectors, Navenio are focussing on bringing this innovative, infrastructure free technology to healthcare services, across the UK to improve the quality of healthcare services and lower healthcare costs for society.
Benefits of working with Navenio are not just working within a great team to build awesome products; there are budgets for training, conferences and books. You’re given responsibility for your work and freedom to get it done whilst still having a supportive environment.
- 10% Discretionary bonus
- Choose your own IT kit when you join
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Healthy snacks
- Awesome coffee machine
- Regular company socials